What will happen to Bitcoin in the upcoming financial crisis? Coronavirus has caused economic shock via the lockdowns. Unfortunately, it will be followed by the biggest economic recession since the Great Depression 1929-1933.
Our Webinar Series
We started with the regular webinar series with the focus on the blockchain, crypto lending, and coronavirus economic crisis. We host the webinar every Sunday, 15:00 CET (Central European Time):
- The first webinar – on the 29th of March – was on the topic “Coronavirus and Bitcoin price – What’s next” (only blog article, we did not record it …)
- The second webinar – on 5th of April – was on the topic “Webinar – Coronavirus market crisis – Where to invest 5’000 $“
- The third one – on the 12th of April – was on the topic “Webinar – Coronavirus crash versus 2008 financial crash – What is the difference?“
- The fourth one – on the 19th of April – was on the topic “Webinar – Why is the central bank interest rate so low and Why is it so high for the SME’s?“
- The fifth one – this one here on the 26th of April – is on the topic “What will happen to Bitcoin (Looming Financial Crisis) ?”
Key questions in the webinar
During the webinar, we answer the following questions:
- What is happening in the markets now and why?
- In which phases will the coronavirus crisis play out?
- What’s happening with bitcoin? Will there be the next Bitcoin crash? Will there be a crypto crash?
Here is the recording of the webinar:
- Central banks will respond to the coronavirus crisis with massive money printing (base-money creation). The Federal Reserve has increased his balance sheet by 50% within 2 months, in the next 12 months further 100% increase will follow.
- Governments have launched massive stimulus packages, but as there will be fewer creditors for government debt, then central banks have to finance governments. This will require additional base-money creation from the central banks.
- This will lead after the initial deflationary shock to an inflationary shock. In the later one, the people start to lose trust in the fiat currencies
- All monetary assets will perform in this environment – Gold, Silver, Bitcoin, Ethereum. Their advantage is that they are not manipulatable in supply as the fiat base money is manipulatable by the central banks
- The inflationary shock will lead to a banking crisis and bank nationalization. This will be followed by the monetary reset.
- This results even in a bigger price increase of the monetary assets (including Bitcoin)
For more information about the webinar please check out the related articles from the SmartCredit.io blog:
Coronavirus crisis versus 2008 financial crisis – Where is the difference?
Blockchain-based financial system – Are we ready?
Coronavirus crisis – Where to invest now?
Why is the central banking interest rate so low and why it is so high for the SME’s?
Coronavirus and Bitcoin price – What’s next?
Please note, this is not financial advice. Therefore, you should always consult with your financial advisor before you make investment decisions.