Every crisis is an opportunity – where to invest in coronavirus crisis?
Our Webinar Series
We started with the regular webinar series with the focus on the blockchain, crypto lending, and coronavirus economic crisis. Our webinars are every Sunday, 15:00 CET (Central European Time):
- The first webinar, which was on the 29th of March,- was on the topic “Coronavirus and Bitcoin price – What’s next” (only blog article, we did not record it …)
- The second webinar, this one here, is on the topic “Coronavirus market crisis, where to invest 5’000 $“
- The third webinar, on the 12th of April, will be on the topic “Coronavirus crash versus 2008 financial crash – What is the difference?“
- The fourth webinar, on the 19th of Apil, will be on the topic “Why is the central bank interest rate so low and Why is it so high for the SME’s?“
- What is happening in the markets and why is it happening?
- In which phases will the coronavirus crisis play out?
- Where are the opportunities and where to invest now?
Here is the recording of our second webinar:
The key takeaways from the webinar are the following:
- The coronavirus lockdowns have caused the worldwide recession
- As a result, the central banks will respond with the massive base-money creation (money printing) and the governments with massive stimulus packages (via additional government debts). Their hope is to stop the recession
- But, these responses will not be enough and the second phase of the crisis will be triggered – that’s where the zombie companies will start to fail
- As a result, massive losses banks losses occur. This will lead to the recapitalization via additional money printing and government debt. In the end, the banks will be nationalized
- As a result, this massive money printing will lead to the hyper-inflation and to the monetary reset (probably gold-backed monetary system)
We see potential in the following investment strategies:
- Stocks – sell them
- Bonds – sell them, except the U.S. Treasury bills
- Monetary assets – Gold, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Silver – accumulate them
- Decoupled traditional industries – accumulate them
- Decoupled blockchain industries – accumulate them
Additional information is available in the following blog articles:
- Coronavirus and Bitcoin price – What’s next?
- Coronavirus market crisis – Where to invest now?
- Coronavirus market crisis versus the 2008 financial crisis – what is the difference?
- Coronavirus and Blockchain-based financial system – are we ready?
Please note, this is not financial advice. Therefore, you should always consult with your financial advisor before you make investment decisions.