On the 11th of October 2016, I participated in Panel Discussion at Hyperledger Meetup in Zurich. It was a good brainstorming and with many new ideas.
SmartCredit.io solution to the Crypto Lending
- Non-custodial lending – only borrowers/lenders control their assets; no-one else has access to the borrowers/lenders assets
- Smaller collateral requirements for the borrowers than the industry standard
- Wide choice of collateral for the borrowers
- Fixed-term loans – this allows borrowers to reduce the collateral requirements
- Fixed Interest loans – this protects borrowers and lenders aginst the herding movements on the markets
- Lenders receive loan tokens (Credit-Coins). Lenders can use these loan tokens as a mean of payment (loans are tokenized and transferable)
- Holders of Credit-Coins will receive interest for the loan tokens – Credit-Coins are interest-bearing to the holder
- Personal Fixed Income Funds, enable a passive income for passive investors
- Non-custodial API for the other platforms – wallets, payment engines, marketplaces.
For more information, please use our application
Top Crypto lending platforms for the Fixed Income (Guide)
Why is Collateral Ratio so high in DeFi?
Why Borrowers need Low Collateral Ratio?
Why is DAI interest rate 10% in DeFi?
Why DeFi liquidity pooling has regulatory risk? What is the alternative?
Can DeFi scale to real finance? What is missing?
Compound.finance review and Crypto Fixed Income
Risk Analysis of Crypto Lending Platforms
Blockchain-based financial system – Are we ready?