Blockchain Book Presentation
My friends, I and my brother published the book Blockchain Technology: Einführung für Business- und IT Manager
OK, it’s in German. However, it’s very praxis-oriented and follows always the thought about what is business value and what business models we will have.
Video of the first book presentation is available here. I’m starting to talk at 18:28, my brother follows immediately to me.
If you have more time to watch, then we have here as well a very nice presentation about Hyperledger and a discussion about Ethereum Classics versus Ethereum. We hope you enjoy our blockchain book presentation event.
SmartCredit.io solution to the Crypto Lending
- Non-custodial lending – only borrowers/lenders control their assets; no-one else has access to the borrowers/lenders assets
- Smaller collateral requirements for the borrowers than the industry standard
- Wide choice of collateral for the borrowers
- Fixed-term loans – this allows borrowers to reduce the collateral requirements
- Fixed Interest loans – this protects borrowers and lenders aginst the herding movements on the markets
- Lenders receive loan tokens (Credit-Coins). Lenders can use these loan tokens as a mean of payment (loans are tokenized and transferable)
- Holders of Credit-Coins will receive interest for the loan tokens – Credit-Coins are interest-bearing to the holder
- Personal Fixed Income Funds, enable a passive income for passive investors
- Non-custodial API for the other platforms – wallets, payment engines, marketplaces.
For more information, please use our application
Top Crypto lending platforms for the Fixed Income (Guide)
Why is Collateral Ratio so high in DeFi?
Why Borrowers need Low Collateral Ratio?
Why is DAI interest rate 10% in DeFi?
Why DeFi liquidity pooling has regulatory risk? What is the alternative?