Get instant crypto loans with low collateral ratio via SmartCredit.io and use it wherever you want.
How crypto loan works?
Imagine a platform where you can take a cryptocurrency loan as a borrower or provide it as a lender. The borrowers submit their loan requests and secure them with the crypto collateral. The lenders accept the loan requests either manually or via automated processing, and they provide the funds to the borrowers. If the borrower is not paying, then the collateral will get liquidated. If the collateral value is sinking too much, then the collateral is liquidated too. That’s are practically crypto loans.
Submit Loan Request
The borrower submits the loan request and collateral requirements for the loan.
Lender Accept the Request
A lender will accept the loan request and borrower will receive the funds.
Make the Payment
At the end of the loan period, the borrower has to pay back the loan.
- Borrowers will have a much lower collateral ratio than other platforms (for example Compound and Aave money-market funds)
- Borrowers will have a wide choice of collateral
- Borrowers will have a fixed interest rate, there is no danger of fluctuating interest rates (for example entering a loan contract with a low-interest rate and seeing how the interest rate will explode)
- Lenders will earn fixed interest instead of fluctuating interest (like it is in Compound and Aave money-market funds)
- As SmartCredit.io is focussing very much on the borrowers, then there is always a demand for the new loans. This means the lender’s money is continuously working and not idle. This means better interest to the lender
- Lenders receive Credit-Coins (ccDAI, ccETH), which represent the underlying credit contracts. Lenders can use these Credit-Coins to pay next parties
- Lenders can earn easily Passive Income – they can set up their Personal Fixed Income Funds, which are investing fully automated
- Merchants can sell their products on credit to their clients, they just need to integrate SmartCredit.io widgets
- Clients would earn the merchandise and Merchant would receive the Credit-Coins (ccDAI, ccETH, …), which represent the underlying loans
- Merchant will be liquid with the Credit-Coins, he can submit them into the conversion orders in the order book, where the Personal Fixed Income Funds will pick it up and will return ETH or DAI to the merchants.
- When Merchant will use traditional credit-cards, then his total costs can be up to 5% (transaction fees + VISA is returning the funds with a big delay). When Merchant is using SmartCredit.io, then his total costs will be perhaps 1% – 1.5%. This means Merchant will just earn more profit.
- The lender can accept borrower’s loan requests via the SmartCredit.io application. He will transfer the funds to the borrower. The borrower’s collateral will be held in the smart contracts until the end of the loan term.
- At the end of the loan, the lender will receive the principal and interest payments from the borrower
- If the borrower is not paying, then the borrower’s collateral will be liquidated and the proceeds will be used to pay the principal plus interest to the lender
- If collateral liquidation proceeds are not enough, then the loss provision fund will jump in and will fill the gap
- The lender can define as well a Personal Fixed Income Fund – if he does this, then the all lending process will be automated for the lender. This means the lender will earn passive income on his assets